Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Saturday, August 10, 2013

FACES AT SWIMMING POOL


Today was at the Hamsphire Residence's swimming pool, quite a beautiful pool :)

I was just sitting there, as usual, I observe other people and smiling away looking at the cute children playing water...

I heard phone rings, and there was a 'quite leangjai' guy walked over after a while, I told him that his phone was ringing.  He said, "Ya, I am checking it now".  Lucky! Leangjai sitting beside me wor, hahaha!  Not only he made some phone calls, he also sat for a while and before he left, he ta-bik at me lo...

Saw a lot of beautiful children (mat salleh) and there is one small little boy wearing pampers to the children pool, he was making some cute sound while passing by me, trying to grab my attention, very adorable!

Saw a woman in the pool with 3 daughters, I think the eldest one is around 12, another one is maybe 9 and the youngest is very small size, could be below 3 years old.  This little girl swims so well, her mother threw her in the pool.  Amazing, other than in Youtube... this is my 1st time seeing such a young girl swimming :)  Her mom has short hair, could be in her early 40s, looked like lady-boss hahaha, coz she seldom smile but she spent time with her children, which is lovely to me.

There are parents swimming together with their small children, saw a proud father playing with his daughter and later, he sat in the bench beside mine... he was talking to a new friend.  They were talking about skiing ... blah blah blah...

My Korean friend was busy swimming with the handsome boys, having fun ... good for me, he is very capable taking care of them hehehe.... (while his wife is resting in the house... he babysits the boys walaueh)

It was relaxing for me, and every time I see a pool, I would love to be in it!  But I just don't know how to swim, and only a few of my buddies know why! Hahaha, it was purely a old-story of mine, which is very funny but true!

Again, every time I see families spending time in the pool, that really makes me wonder when can be my turn?... Not asking for anything, but being with our loved ones, doing beautiful things like this, really meaningful...

Nice day out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment