Master K DJ Ken

Master K  DJ Ken
Awesome DJ Ken that I admire...

Friday, August 9, 2013

HAPPINESS HAS A 'PRICE TAG'?


I believe that whenever we go to buy things, there is a price-tag.  Human created those "price tag"... long long time ago during the ancient times, those people trade without using money.  They exchanged goods... hehehe!

I get questions from my friends and even colleagues, "Candy, how can you be so happy at all times?" ... to be honest, I don't know why.  I just feel that we don't have to be moody or angry.  Of course, at times, I am mad and I speak louder, but that doesn't mean I am crazy... I care when things go wrong, I speak out my mind, that's all.  Other than that, I am generally a fun and bubbly person.

Does it cost anything to be happy?  Give it a price tag.  Not necessary to be a figure... The word "PRICE" can be an alphabet... "H" perhaps! Hahaha...

Work-life-balance, this is just a term, not everyone gets this!  But we can choose to 'balance' the imbalanced!  I always ask for simple life.  I pray everyday before I sleep, I ask for a good night sleep for my family and thank God for a smooth sailing day.  The next morning, the 1st thing I do before getting up from bed, I pray and thank God for a good night sleep and ask for a smooth, simple and happy day with my family & at work.

I am thankful and counting my blessings.  When people are busy with their houses & cars, thinking of which branded bags to buy, looking forward to buy latest Smartphones, comparing kids' school and their education levels... to me, these are just about money.  If you have money, you can stay in a big house, you can afford a big car, you can change phones twice a year and you can send your children to the best schools and give them the best!

What if you are not earning that much?  I was born in an average income family, not too poor, but I know that my mom did a good job in ensuring that our family is warm and happy.  Therefore, I never compare my life with others too much.  Of course at times, I feel bad that I couldn't afford a bigger house or a nicer car.  But when I think again, all these are about money.  Will you be happier if you get all these and not 100% happy?

I am not sure what others think.  For me, as long as I am employed, I can provide my family with yummy food, my mom is healthy, my boys are growing happily ... I will be the HAPPIEST PERSON!  I am not saying that I am not hoping for better living for my family, but at this moment, I am not complaining :)

When I have a chance, I do small charities to bring smiles to others.  When I get extra money to spend, I buy some goodies to share with my loved ones. 

Very simple thoughts, just don't compare, don't complain.  Good things will come, I believe in that!

HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment